Use this tool to draw shapes on the map to depict areas, i.e., patrol base, camp/installation, area of operation, friendly or enemy controlled areas, airfields, no-go areas, danger zones, etc.
- Choose from the following options:
- First tap - Tap the desired center point
- Second tap - Tap any point at the desired radius.
- Ellipse - Three point entry (2P + D)
- First tap - Select first corner of ellipse
- Second tap - Select second corner of ellipse, to establish edge.
- Third tap - Select depth of ellipse.
- Rectangle - Three point entry (2P + D)
- First tap - Select first corner of rectangle
- Second tap - Select second corner of rectangle, to establish edge.
- Third tap - Select depth of rectangle.
- Shape - Shape with many sides or a line with many points.
Notice: Currently, goTenna only supports eight points.
- Shape - Tap a location to place a vertex of the shape. Continue tapping to create a shape. Tap the first point to end a closed shape.
- Line- Tap a location to place a end of a line. Continue tapping to create a line. Tap “End Shape” to end a line.
- Telestration - Choose the color you would like to use when drawing a telestration. Draw a freehand telestration, then click “End” when done.
Notice: Telestration is currently not supported by goTenna.
Note: Map scroll and zoom is disabled when drawing a telestration.