The Route creation is supported over goTenna with the following limitations:
- Direction, method, type, and order
- You can send approximately 6-8 points depending on the length of Checkpoint names, and the total count of control points and checkpoints in the route
- Navigation clues are not supported
- Click the Menu icon to expand the overflow menu
- Click “Routes”, then click the + to create a new route
- Select from the following options:
- Tap on the map to design your route by dropping points. If you make a mistake, click “Undo”.
Notice: Designing a route using the “Draw” option is not supported by goTenna.
- When you are done designing your route, click “End”
- To share your route, click the “SEND” icon. You could send the route to an individual(s) or Broadcast it to everyone in your goTenna network.