- You could toggle between frequency sets assigned to the group you are assigned to by your administrator on the Portal.
- To scan another frequency set QR code click the QR code icon on the top right.
Tip: Change the orientation to portrait mode if you are having trouble scanning a QR code. Lighting also affects your ability to scan QR codes.
- Click on the arrow to the right on a frequency set to view the details.
- If you edit any fields on an existing frequency set, it will create a custom frequency set so that you always have the original frequency set available to use.
- If you want to share a frequency set with an offline user or another organization, click on the QR code icon to the top right of the frequency set to generate a QR code.
NOTICE: You must have permission to share a frequency set.
- Select which Frequency Set you want to share by checking the box. If you do not want to allow other users to share the frequency set, click the “Share as Use Only” box.
Click “GENERATE CONFIGURATION” to generate a QR code for other users to scan.
Tip: If users are having a hard time scanning the QR code, have them change their screen orientation to portrait and ensure there is enough ambient lighting.
- If you want to create a custom frequency set, click the three dots to access the menu and select “Add Frequency Set”