Deployment Pack files could include the following:
- goTenna Frequency Sets
- goTenna Encryption Keys *coming soon*
- Map Overlays
- Map Data
**Be sure to have WiFi turned on and disconnected from all networks.
- Click on the goTenna icon to launch the plugin
- Scroll to the bottom of the goTenna menu
- Click "Send / Receive a Deployment Pack"
- Click "Create / Send Deployment Pack"
- Name the Deployment Pack, then click "Submit"
- Click the ☑ next to the Frequency Sets that you want to include in the Deployment Pack. If you want to include a Data Package, click "No Data Package selected". Otherwise, skip to step 9, below.
- Click "Upload from device +"
- Navigate to the Data Package, then click on the file.
- Click the ☑ next to the Data Package, then click "Deploy"
- Choose whether or not you want to set the Frequency Sets to Use Only
- Provide the WiFi Hotspot information to the receiving Operators to connect their EUD to
- Provide the pin to enter in the receiving EUDs when prompted
- When deployment is complete, click "Turn off Hotspot"
- Click "Turn Off"