- Remove the antenna from your goTenna Pro radio device and set aside.
- Unscrew the belt clip with the provided screwdriver. Set the screws aside (you will use these same screws to reinstall the clip, spare screws provided).
- Place the round serrated hole of the Ground Plane Extension Strap over the SMA connector. This is the gold threaded connector where the antenna attaches to the radio.
- Reattach the antenna on the SMA connector so it compresses the Ground Plane Extension Strap firmly against the radio.
- Flex the Strap over the back of the radio. The two screw holes for the belt clip should be visible through the slot in the Strap.
- Place the belt clip over the flexed Strap to hold it down against the radio. Secure the belt clip using the original screws so that the Strap is between the radio and the back of the belt clip. We’ve included spare screws in the event you need them.
- Once your Ground Plane Extension Strap is installed, resume regular operation of your goTenna Pro or Pro X. This accessory is designed to be a permanent addition to your radio device.