Note: goKit Setup
- goKits must be connected to the internet and synced with the Pro Portal for the first set up if the user wishes to use the Frequency Sets, Mission Packs, and Applications they applied to the goKit in the Pro Portal. This the most simple, convenient, and intended use for the goKit and is described in the Portal goKit Management section.
- Once connected to the internet, the goKit must be logged into with credentials created by the Portal Administrator to complete the online set up.
Users on goKit software version 1.2 or later have the option to onboard their goKit offline, without the ability to pull information from the portal
Doing so will require the user to create a Frequency Set on the goKit (a wired keyboard can be used on the goKit's USB ports to assist with this task), all information provided in the Frequency Sets section will still apply.
Problem 1:I logged out of the goKit and I’m in a limited service area, how do I get logged in?
Solution: The goKit must be logged into while online if you wish to pull the data provisioned in the Pro Portal to the goKit
It is recommended that the goKit be logged into and synced with the portal and then users remain logged into the kit for the duration of their operation
Problem 2: I have a goKit but I’ve never logged in, what’s my username and password?
Solution: The portal administrator can setup the username and password of the goKit
- In the event that the username and password is forgotten or misplaced the admin can create a new login for that same kit
- Ensure that newly provisioned kits in the portal are also assigned a goKit group
- Ensure that goKit groups include the desired frequency sets and applications to be synced at login