Online vs Offline deployment
- Log in to the app using organization name, username (OR email address), and password.
- To deploy offline, scroll to the bottom of the login page and select “Deploy offline? Setup”
- There are three ways to deploy offline: goKit, QR Code or manually entering frequencies.
- Use a frequency set shared by another user using a QR code.
- Manually enter a frequency set
Create Callsign (Username on Network)
- Enter a phone number (online) or generate a GID (online or offline).
- When using a phone number, it is required to enter verification code from text.
- If offline, you must use a GID.
- goTenna suggestions using a GID to sign in to the Pro App.
Pair goTenna to EUD using goTenna Pro App.
- Must have Bluetooth turned on or tethered USB.
- Select frequency set.
- If online, select one of the pre-populated organization frequency sets.
- If offline, scan a local EUD using a QR code or manually enter frequency sets.
For more help please contact us at email@example.com