Note: Pro Portal User Creation
- The admin can set up the users information once the portal is set up; this is done under Users=>Manage=>Add User
- Only an account admin can create users
ADDING A NEW USER
Fill out the form by providing:
- The person's full name.
- Their title within your organization.
- A username for them to use within the goTenna Pro system.
- Their organization email address.
- Mission Control User permission: this will allow users to login to the portal on the web and view backhauled users' PLI and map objects.
Once the required fields are provided, click Add
The user account will be created. The newly added user will receive an email confirmation. The new user will need to verify their account and create their password via email address you entered.
Any user can reset their password using the "Forgot Password?" link on the sign in page of the portal, in the goTenna Pro app, or in the latest version of the plugin
When adding a new user to your organization - you have the option to also assign them to a group.
The default behavior for a user not assigned to a group is to receive all frequency sets upon login. To restrict this access, user groups can be created
Bulk User Creation
Navigate to Users=>Manage=>Bulk Upload Users
On this screen a .csv template is provided. Following this template add up to 1000 users at a time. On this same screen, choose and upload this updated file to bulk upload users.
Problem 1: User account creation, user name cannot be the users email address at time of creation
Solution: User can login to the app with either their email address or user name
Problem 2: User cannot see the desired frequency Sets
a: User groups will allow admins to delegate frequency sets to users
b: The default behavior of an unassigned user is to receive all frequency sets associated with their parent organization
c: Portal administrators must create user groups and designate which frequency sets are associated with respective groups