Public Release Notes
- Support for 4.9.0 ATAK Core
- UI no longer sorts the frequencies in frequency sets, correctly reflecting the non-sorting frequencies on the radio.
- NOTE: Users with frequency sets derived from the Portal using 1.6.3 will also experience unsorted frequency sets and can interoperate with 1.6.10 and 1.6.8 users. However, if 1.6.3 users get a frequency set via QR code or broadcast from any 1.6.X plugin version, receiving 1.6.3 users will experience sorted frequencies and cannot interoperate with 1.6.8 and 1.6.10 users.
- NOTE: 1.6.10 users will never sort an unsorted frequency set in any case, but if a sorted frequency set is received by a 1.6.10 user, the frequencies will remain in the order in which they are received.
Major Bugs Fixed:
- The app and app UI no longer sort the frequencies in the frequency sets.
- Updated contents for CASEVAC are not delivered.
- During Create Deploy Package the “Use Only” prompt still occurs when no frequencies are selected.
- App crash - Deploying a fast PLI setting to a person without this permission crashes ATAK.
- When the letter “L” is present in a Deployment Pack pin code, the recipient can not validate the deployment pack.
- App Deployment - When selecting an app file to share over the WiFi hotspot, replacing the app in the UI does not replace the file in the background. The previously selected app file will still be shared. You must leave the feature and return to it to replace the app file.
- Map Objects
- Names of circle objects aren't presented on the recipients’ UI.
- Name changes of rectangle map objects are not being updated on the recipients’ UI.
- Ignore unencrypted messages is enabled upon logging in if previously turned on without clearing the app data.
- “Key Already Exists” warning erroneously appears when attempting to validate a new encryption key.
- If a user is not on the latest firmware version, the app will prompt the user to “upgrade to FW v2.0.21,” although this is not the latest firmware version. The app will still enforce the latest firmware update. Please check the firmware version in “About” after completing a firmware update. Currently, the latest firmware version is v3.0.6.
- If a goTenna Pro X or Pro X 2 is on firmware version 3.0.10, the app will force an “upgrade” to FW version v3.0.6. This should not negatively affect the hardware or network performance.