Public Release Notes
Please contact email@example.com to be provided with access to the App Repository in order to side-load your desired Plugin
- Support for 4.9.0 ATAK Core
- Share encryption keys in Deployment packs (users’ originator/non-originator permissions are followed)
- Android 13 support
Major Bugs Fixed:
- USB connection was not enabled for all device types on 1.6.2 and 1.6.1. This issue is now fixed and users can connect a Pro X to their EUD via USB.
- Downloading a deployment pack with an incorrect pin no longer crashes the app.
- Frequency sets with the same frequencies, but created separately were not compatible in previous 1.6 versions. This issue is now fixed. The frequencies now automatically get sorted in ascending order per frequency type (control or data).
- Ignore unencrypted messages is enabled upon logging on.
- CAS 9-Line is not fully sending
- Updated contents for the CASEVAC is not getting delivered (ATAK-related issue)
- Deploying fast PLI setting to person without this permission crashes the ATAK
- Names of circle objects aren't presented on recipients’ UI
- Name changes of rectangle map objects aren't being updated on recipients UI
- Ignore unencrypted messages remains enabled upon deleting encryption key